Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stomach Ache And Kidney Failure Im Finding It Really Hard To Deal With :( Sum Plz Help Me, Im 18yrs Old With Really Bad Anxiety?

Im finding it really hard to deal with :( Sum plz help me, im 18yrs old with really bad anxiety? - stomach ache and kidney failure

I'm no suicides in any way, I'm just the opposite. Ive had a lot of pain for longer than 1 months now. Ive had my heart, EKG, chest X-ray, abdominal ultrasound, blood tests. I was also urinating a Pap smear and pelvic exam and blood there. The urine was formed, not only the bacteria in the blood. I had a CT Csanad urinary tract and all is well and I also had a pelvic ultrasound. Nothing seems to me is wrong.
I have back problems, I'll physio, of course, gave birth to 4 months ago.
In space, it is said, my concern is that, because I think I'm going to die from a disease not found.
Every body hurts. If i hav a headache that I have a tumor or meningitis. When I'm back, I think that his kidney failure, if my kidneys) checked3times (I think they have an aneurysm in my body!
Today I had one tooth, so I've had a headache and feel a little dizzy, but I think it's something important.
UPA work, I would like this first stop. I remember my son, but I am on the eve of the computeri ry opportunity to achieve and diagnostic personnel, and makes things worse: (Im really ick of Being, as I now have a pulse in my stomach, so I think its an aorta anyerism? Is it? In just 18 and no history of anything in my familya No No diseases in general.

I took a tablet for my anxiety, but I Tak cos EIT TSD antidepressant. Is there a certain drug to treat anxiety? (Im in Aust) also gave me Valium, but I'm afraid to take it, I still think I'm dead and relax too bad.

Am I mental? Only the fear of dying young Im I just want to be free of pain and live my life and enjoy my baby.
Sum1 plz help me

4 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Personally, I do not think drugs are the answer, even if it is true that you have symptoms of severe anxiety. I had a similar experience with my son, except in my case it was my son and not me. I think his feelings are an exaggeration of a natural thing - it's natural to worry that he might die or become ill, and that our precious children lost their mother. It is a big responsibility to be a mother. This responsibility is like nothing we advance. Some people find it difficult to use the pressure is obtained mainly with the hormonal changes after childbirth and sleep deprivation. Sounds like you had a good family, though, so it will be useful.

What we have is a phobia, an exaggerated fear of something that is obviously afraid of the (Dying Young) to. I had my child dying phobia took several years to disappear. I think many parents have major concerns. Fear, of course, but if they are strong, dominant and very important to us.

I believe that research on the Internet and is approximatelycompuşi addictive and ointments for you, then you should not try to do things a certain time. As you said, what is the internet that you feel worse.

I believe that spiritual practice is a good idea of the fear. If you have a religion that must use all the practices or beliefs (prayer or sing, or otherwise) that we need help.

If you believe in fate, you may recall that "what is" and that whatever happens, it seems bad may also tend to be good - even illness and death of good in them, according to many faiths.

And what is more important that you support? You should spend as much time as you can laugh and have fun and do things that distract you from your fears and problems. Rather than go to the doctor take the time to go get a massage or a gym class or take a yoga class or something positive. Sleep is good for anxiety, and difficult for young mothers, of course ..

These days there is a pill for everything - but I think that drugs are a last re -rt.

Even if you are not angry mad, can, because life is scary, in fact, and maternity save a lot of pressure. There have been a mother for a long time. It is likely that if you do not get through the coming months, to make things a little. The first year of a baby is really hard for the mother.

No matter what I do, I'm sure it solved over time as they adapt a new stage in life.

[Hello Danii .. I wish this part of my answer to what we are sometimes afraid because he did not mention in your question.]

We hope that something I said is of some use to you.

rajesh m said...

Hello,
I think a little u decide (Raja Yoga Meditation Brahma Kumaris), the elimination of fear, then, whether this or any medication needed or not.

Regards

angel_wi... said...

Although your first take antidepressants and Valium ... beacause that make you feel better to ...

Any anxiety rather exteme, if you need this medicine if you want to help

I suffered from severe anxiety, than that, and also had the best friend I read medical books for hours. , Who once said that she had ovarian cancer and hes a man ... LOL

Anonymous 17 yr old girl said...

You have nothing. It sounds like anxiety / depression. All physical things feel as psychosomatic - that is, are physical manifestations of their inner pain.

Do not worry antidepressants - are not really high or something ... You just got your backup chemicals at normal levels.

Many women become depressed after childbirth are not alone! All the best.

Post a Comment