Sunday, January 3, 2010

Calgary Auto Acution Location How Do You Remove Minor Rock Chips From Auto Paint?

How do you remove minor rock chips from auto paint? - calgary auto acution location

I have a 2005 Mercedes C 230 Sport Coupe. Color silver. But I like the pieces of stone (minor) at the front (especially around the front bottom). Anyone who has driven in Calgary, can understand how this can happen with a pile of stones on the road.

My question is: Is it relatively easy and inexpensive fix to these chips? I would say that on average about 1 / 16 inch to 1 / 16 inch in size (small). I'm looking for car parts or replace the air when the weather gets bad?

Thank you,
Jonathan

1 comment:

mister ss said...

The only answer is to have breached sections repainted in a paint shop, as if to touch the car itself looks like a leopard.

Post a Comment