Monday, January 11, 2010

Ink Cartridge Suppliers Does Anybody Know Of A Supplier Of Ink Cartridges That Do C.O.D?

Does anybody know of a supplier of ink cartridges that do C.O.D? - ink cartridge suppliers

In Great Britain in each Liverpool.Does he knows a site that could be used for the delivery of a pair of ink cartridges for my printer.Ive a Jet J4680 Office HP.Thing be followed is, I did not get the credit card reform and the only way to get what I need is BT CODMy world closer to the PC is far and they do not see my product in stock anyway.Im deswperate for a new printer before cartridge.My all age groups, although not very long ago.Not take anyway, right?

2 comments:

Eye see! said...

I personally do not believe that most of them are using the mail for delivery instead of with their delivery driver to demand payment before delivery.

Has anyone with a card that the money and then enter the cartridge loaded to your card? Other commands that your postcards, but I do not know if it seems to be accepted, and now everything has to be just plastic. It's like real money is an alien species today!

Baz said...

You say you have no credit cards, checkbook, but not there are plenty of sites that checks whether you have a checkbook, you could do what Terry said received one of your friends, they have a card to they order it for you, and you give him the money, I for my friends who do not have a credit card.

Post a Comment