Thursday, January 28, 2010

External Harddrive To Flatscreen Tv How To Move Entire Music Collection To External Harddrive?

How to move entire music collection to external harddrive? - external harddrive to flatscreen tv

Hi, I have an external hard drive. I know that, but I can not draw to spend my collection without damage to iTunes. Is there a way you can get everyone, and not responding to my 1000 + moving songs? Thank you ... Oh, and I'd like the main music folder, then files for all artists ... K. Thanks!

1 comment:

narcissi... said...

Use Windows Explorer to drag and drop files. Once you've done everything you can sort as you want. Then you can play all the songs be deleted from your iTunes library, then add the external drive (you can drag and drop the whole music folder to iTunes. Provided), they're all the same files that does not get any thing. Only some time to take up building the library again. iTunes songs only in places where the music is stored and displayed in a single interface. Personally, I hate iTunes with a passion, but forced to use for my iPhone.

Post a Comment