Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stretchy Cervical Mucus Before Right Before Period Is Due Stretchy Cervical Mucus?

Stretchy cervical mucus? - stretchy cervical mucus before right before period is due

I tried to get pregnant in the last 6 months, had a regular cycle of activity and normal, the first day of my last cycle was 1.12.2008, 2 weeks later I was a test to predict "ovulating, and I found my ovulation days had sex in those days, and made sure to use a pillow, and only the pool, about a week and a half later I finally places it was only 2 towels with blood stained brown, is now a week later I am with a protein mucus, this could be a good sign? This error was right before you try for 6 months and do not really want to make my hopes, I'm for a 13th
0 seconds before responding - 4 days.

1 comment:

Amenk - said...

What were your day of ovulation .. add that there, and I can tell u

Post a Comment