Friday, February 5, 2010

Moving Buttons On Coats I Am Looking For A Certain Film, The Snow Queen...?

I am looking for a certain film, the snow queen...? - moving buttons on coats

Hello to all. I am looking for a specific film, as the queen of snow, but there are so many adjustments, I can not find. I know him the last time I saw between 1992 and 1998. I do not know the names of the few actors who was very strange, almost eerie. I know that the "witch Gerda wanted to be, a ballerina and had special chocolate hearts used to cast a spell on her, and danced the whole time. I know that the film between them began on the beach and found a box with some buttons and weird protection from Gerda stayed with the witch, in this strange ship, which was moved by itself. I know, in Vaughan, but my memory is not all good, but I would find this movie, because it reminds me of my childhood and my mother. Can anyone help?

2 comments:

FAshionP... said...

I looked at amazon.com and many published list. It is an old fairy tale by Hans Christian Anderson, I think. So there was a foreign version of a cartoon, and new releases. Try eBay and the type of HSV with him. be reduced. You can also try "The Snow Queen" at imdb.com

Jo said...

I think you can but at Amazon, and you might see on YouTube. I do not know.
Hannah

Post a Comment