Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Plastic Construction Hats Alright. Need Help. YMCA Party Hats For 52 People Needed.?

Alright. Need help. YMCA party hats for 52 people needed.? - plastic construction hats

I have in Google, and found over 30 different websites that all link to a website to sell hats at the YMCA. Other sites (and often) that I saw were too expensive. My goal is to Hats YMCA was 50-55 cheaper than $ 70, if possible. If not, I understand, but if you know a good website that this is, please let me know.

The website, which I try to avoid makesparties place. Which does not happen in a search engine, but all sources on the Internet.

I mean, cheap! I can not find caps for the construction of approximately U.S. $ 7 per dozen. What I need is a page that has played the police, cowboy, and India for the price of this, or maybe even $ 10 per dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment